The client is a tile supplier would be the preferred choice of our customers around the world because of our excellent product collection and superior quality consistency supported by innovative marketing support and efficient customer care and logistics management, giving them the best value-added option amongst our competition.
The client was running on a legacy ERP system. They have to do the backup manually and want to do hardware refresh.
- The majority of internal systems driving operations were legacy, verging on prehistoric. The lack of patches and maintenance over centuries posed a huge security risk and the operational overhead was immense for ICT to manage.
- The impact of working with this legacy environment had meant staff morale was at an all-time low.
- Consolidate diverse infrastructure- Due to rapid business growth, client environments and infrastructure required major rework to cater to the growth of the business.
- Cut maintenance costs- Due to frequent failures of old hardware, the client did not want to continue the support of outdated servers and needed to migrate them to the cloud. This would allow cutting expenses on servers’ maintenance and upgrades, and improve overall performance.
- Azure Assessment
- Create and perform initial Azure subscription configurations
- Create Azure Site Recovery resources
- Prepare resources for Configuration Server & Deployment
- Configuration of VMWare for ASR
- Replicate Virtual Machines to Azure
- Perform tests on application to replicate production
- improved client overall performance and efficiency by automating multitudes of manual tasks
- Allow the client to close their legacy ERP chapter
- Quality and reliability of services assured
- Improved customer satisfaction, confidence, and retention
- Platform transformed from a weakness to a competitive differentiator